Today, we are tremendously excited to unveil the new Opera Mediaworks, a unified end-to-end platform, that aligns under a single brand its various operating units — AdMarvel, Mobile Theory, 4th Screen Advertising, Ltd., Opera Response, Handster and Hunt Mobile Ads.
What is greater than the sum of its parts?
It’s the power of one — the integration of several point solutions into a single platform, delivering compounded efficiency and transparency to our customers and the broader mobile advertising industry.
Starting today, we are bringing our customers a dramatic new set of capabilities on every screen, everywhere in the world.
Commenting on the news, Mahi de Silva, CEO, Opera Mediaworks said: “In the past, each of our individual business units had a reputation for delivering strongly differentiated technology innovation. Over the last year, we’ve been laser-focused on integrating our offerings into a single platform. We will continue to be on the lookout for partnerships and acquisitions that will enable us to deliver even more value for our customers.”
Who we are:
– The world’s largest brand-focused mobile ad network: in the US, UK and now Latin America
– A powerhouse mobile ad network for direct response customers
– The industry’s leading mobile ad server and rich media tools
– Exclusive publisher-direct relationships
– 65 Billion ad impressions per month
– 500 Million monthly unique consumers
– More than 14,000 Mobile sites and apps
To help further accelerate our growth, we have made the following key executive appointments:
- Scott Swanson, President of Global Advertising Sales
- Mark Fruehan, President of Publisher Services
- Manoj Malhotra, President of Platform Services
- Shawn Scheuer, President of Response Services
As Opera Mediaworks moves to this new phase, we are also launching a new branding campaign across major advertising publications including AdWeek, Digiday and Mediapost. Called the Big “O,” the campaign is designed to raise awareness of the leading mobile advertising platform offering industry-leading technology, creative services, campaign management and ad delivery capabilities with an integrated global account management and sales force.
We hope to continue with a successful 2014, and beyond, as we come together to deliver the Power of One to the global mobile advertising industry.
Latest posts by Melissa McMahon (see all)
- REPORT: TRENDS AND BENDS IN MOBILE ADVERTISING - February 3, 2015
- Opera Mediaworks at Mobile Media Summit in San Francisco - January 28, 2015
- The true value of beacons is not in the here-and-now - October 8, 2014