- Revenues of $103.2 million in Q4 2014, up 139% versus Q4 2013
- Overall Opera Mediaworks 2014 revenues of $272.8 million
- Total mobile advertising impressions managed (including Opera Owned and Operated properties) was 190.8 billion in Q4 2014, up 6% compared to Q4 2013.
Overall, Opera Software reported revenue of $154.4 million, up 72% versus Q4 2013 and Adjusted EBITDA* of $34.4 million, up 43% versus Q4 2013. In Q2 2014, Opera Mediaworks’s revenues surpassed the 50% mark of overall Opera Software revenues. In Q4 2014, the Opera Mediaworks subsidiary now comprises two-thirds of overall Opera Software revenues.
Latest posts by Falguni Bhuta (see all)
- Mobile apps capture consumer attention 37 minutes a day – up 20% from the beginning of 2016 - November 21, 2016
- Opera Mediaworks delivers its 4th consecutive $100M quarter Company shows 30% YTD growth fueled by Video, Performance & Programmatic - November 10, 2016
- Top takeaways for mobile marketers from the Fall Apple event - September 9, 2016