Advertising on mobile is about more than generating impressions: it’s about generating meaningful outcomes, whether it’s an app install or driving brand engagement. TUNE, one of the industry’s top mobile analytics platforms today revealed their top 25 global advertising partners for 2016. Of their over 1,000 integrated ad partners, Opera Mediaworks is ranked #19 and AdColony is ranked #2.
How TUNE Ranks Ad Partners
As mentioned, TUNE has over 1000 integrated ad partners, so ranking them was no small task. To ensure their list considered the many aspects of an ad partner that advertisers look for, they ranked their 400 top partners based on:
- Adoption — the number of advertisers who work with each ad partner
- Reputation — transparency and trustworthiness of the ad partner
- Certification — whether the ad partner adheres to best practices and is a member of the TUNE Certified Partner Program
- Scale — the volume of ad engagement that each ad partner delivers
- Effectiveness — the number of app installs the ad partner generates
- ROI — how effectively each ad partner delivers a positive return on ad spend over 30 and 60 day windows
- Retention — how well each ad partner delivers loyal users based on day 1, 2, 3, 7, and 14 retention rates for app install campaigns
The Top Advertising Partners
As the mobile advertising ecosystem evolves, so does TUNE’s list of the Top 25 Advertising Partners. In fact, the majority of companies on this list — 13, precisely — were not on the list in 2014. As Opera Mediaworks continues to innovate in mobile advertising, we’re excited to make our way onto this list as a TUNE Certified Partner. We’re also excited that #2 ranked AdColony is a Platinum Alumni of the list, a status awarded to the few advertisers who have made the cut the last three years in a row.
TUNE is a preferred attribution and tracking partner for AdColony, providing a robust set of tools for mobile marketers to drive superior campaign results. TUNE tools and services aid campaign management, from audience targeting & analytics to app store optimization.
Join the Conversation
What’s most important to you when selecting a mobile advertising partner? Tweet your thoughts to @AdColony. For the latest AdColony mobile news and updates, follow @AdColony on Twitter, like us on Facebook, or connect on Linkedin.