With the amount of time mobile users are spending on their devices within our top 100 apps (33.5 minutes a day, according to our latest Mobile First Insights Report), we’re learning that the number of U.S. app users are continuing to rise, according to eMarketer.
In eMarketer’s latest App Install Advertising report, experts across the industry, including our very own Bryan Buskas, Chief Customer Officer of our AdColony division, weigh in on the challenges mobile app install advertisers face and how their strategies have evolved around tracking in-app events, calculating lifetime value (LTV) and more.
Highlights from the report include:
- Challenges that mobile app install advertisers face, including how they compete with other leading apps, address dropping user retention rate and more.
- How app advertisers adjust their strategy to adapt to the mobile app ecosystem.
- The effectiveness of select media channels, according to app install advertisers
Latest posts by Audrey Cueto (see all)
- Opera Mediaworks Brings Home 15 Wins from MMA Smarties Turkey 2016 - November 8, 2016
- Unwrapping Mobile Shopping Habits (2016 Holiday Edition) [Infographic] - November 3, 2016
- Opera Mediaworks Wins Big with MMA Smarties and IAB MIXX Awards - September 28, 2016